Friday, December 4, 2009

Maternity Photo Shoot - October 2009

We did a maternity photo shoot in October. This was something that we really wanted to do to document my pregnancy with Cooper. Jeanie Cone and April Cone Pearson of Two Scoops Photography took our pictures and we were VERY happy with our photo shoot! We had a really fun time taking the pictures with them and we LOVED the photographs! We highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have pictures made - we will definitely be using them again! I know that they also do weddings, infant and children's pictures. You can check out their website at www.twoscoopsphotography.com.

Make a Smilebox collage
Click to play this Smilebox collage: Maternity Photo Shoot

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Love your blog, Cooper is SO precious, I can't wait to see him. I'm glad I can keep up with yall now:) The maternity pictures are great, you will be so glad you have those. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete