Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Visits with Santa

To say that Cooper is unsure of Santa is putting it mildly! Last year he was so tiny that he slept the whole time. This year was a different story! This is Cooper with Santa at the fire department Christmas party Saturday night...



On Monday, we took him to the Bass Pro Shops with the hopes that we would get a better picture. As you can see, that didn't happen!

He's OK sitting on Santa's lap until he looks over his shoulder and sees his white beard. There's just something about that beard that Cooper doesn't like! Is it just me or does Santa look like he's met his quota of screaming children for the day? The kid before us and the kid after us screamed louder than Cooper! Poor Santa! My Mom said that I would never sit on Santa's lap as a child and, I didn't realize this until she mentioned it, but there are NO pictures of me with Santa. It wasn't for my Mom's lack of trying! I always remember going to the mall for that purpose, I just didn't know that I succeeding in getting out of it every year! So, I guess Cooper is getting this from me. Better luck next year? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment