Monday, April 18, 2011

Cooper - 17 Months Old


Cooper - You are 17 months old! Here's what you are up to!


  • You are constantly moving! You love playing and running outside! You also love water so I can't wait until it's warm enough to go swimming in Aunt Mona's pool! I know that you will have a blast!

  • You LOVE going to church and playing with the other children in the nursery! You are such a sweet boy and you get along with the other children so well!

  • We have signed you up to begin Mother's Day Out this summer. I think that you will love being around all the other kids. You are growing up way too fast!

  • You talk all the time and now will tell us what you want. A lot of the time you tell us by grunting, but you tell us nonetheless! :)

  • You still love to read and we can ask you where something is in a book (puppy, tractor, sheep, etc.) and you will point it out to us.

  • You love to dance and sing and you will also clap you hands to the music...it's too cute! Your current favorite song to sing is "Bob the Builder."

  • You are really getting in to trains. You call them "Choo Choo's" and you love watching "Thomas the Tank Engine."

  • You love babies and are so sweet with them! This might change when you eventually get a little brother or sister! :)

  • You have the funniest sense of humor! Your Daddy and I get so tickled at what you say and do. You are our little entertainer!

  • You love people and aren't shy AT ALL! You love people! I'm so glad that you are so outgoing!

2 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute! I also have a little man, 15 months. He is the most outgoing in the family. Our church won't let him go to nursery until 18 month, but I know he won't miss me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Little boys are so much fun, aren't they! Coop is very outgoing too...he definitely keeps me on my toes! Thanks for commenting! Now I have another blog to follow! ;)

    ReplyDelete