Monday, May 21, 2012

Birmingham Botanical Gardens Photos

We had some family photographs taken on Saturday, April 28, 2012.  The weather was gorgeous and it couldn't have been a better day for pictures!  We met up with a new photographer named Sherry Griffin at the Botanical Gardens and we are so pleased with the photographs!  I just love how she makes the color "pop"!  I was worried about getting and good pictures of Cooper since he was more interested in playing than having his photo taken, but Sherry got some really great photos!  You can find other samples of her work on her website www.sherrygriffinphotography.com.

Our little cutie!  Oh, how I love this child! :)
 I love this picture of him and his cute little grin!
 Sherry would tell him to give me "sugar" and this is what we got!  Ha!  He's all boy! :)
 Ditto for Daddy!
 Just the 2 of us!
 Family pic!
 I'm a sucker for black and white photos!
 Love this pic!
 Our little monkey!
 Sweet boy!
 Love this family photo of us!
 This was the last picture that was taken.  You can tell by the expression on his face that he was ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment