Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9 Week Countdown!

Not alot has been going on around the Richards' household. My cousin Meagan's baby shower (she's expecting little Charley on October 25th) was this past Sunday and she got SO many cute things! It makes me excited for our little Cooper to arrive! Chris and I start childbirth classes tonight so for the next 5 weeks our Tuesday nights will be spent there. My doctor's appointment went well yesterday. My weight gain is still good. I gained 4 lbs so that makes 15 lbs total for this pregnancy which is surprising because I really don't watch what I eat. I just try to make healthy eating decisions but I also indulge in some junk food too! :) Cooper is growing so fast now and and it's like my belly is getting bigger everyday. We can't wait for our little man to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment