Thursday, September 10, 2009

Less than 10 weeks to go!

In 2 days, I will be 31 weeks pregnant. I can't believe that I'll be down to the single digit countdown! It seems like this summer has FLOWN by! Chris and I have been working on the nursery and it is looking SO cute! We are using light blue and white with red accents and are using a firetruck theme. I'll post pictures soon.

We have been so blessed that this pregnancy has been a fairly easy one (besides all the usual pregnancy symptoms!). I had a lot of nausea and fatigue during the first trimester but, other than that, it's been great. I'm lucky to have not had the swelling and water retention that most pregnant women have and I've very grateful. As of today, I've only gained 11 lbs. My next doctor's appointment is Monday, so that number could change! :)

Our church shower is going to be on September 27th and I know that it will be beautiful! Joyce, Evelyn and some other ladies from church are planning that for us and we appreciate and love them so much for all their hard work! On October 9th, Courtney, Noah, Amie and Andy are throwing us a couples shower which should be a lot of fun. We are blessed to have such wonderful and dear friends! I'll post pictures from both after the parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment