Thursday, September 24, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

In honor of college football season, I have to share the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip. I really love any kind of dip but this one has to be my #1 fav and it goes perfect with football parties! It is SOOOO yummy and goes great with Tostitos Scoops or Fritos Scoops. Enjoy and ROLL TIDE!


BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

4 to 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Regular Sized Bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1 Package Cream Cheese
1 Regular Sized Bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Boil chicken, cool and then cut into small cubes. Place in a 9 X 13 casserole dish and coat well with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Using mixer, blend cream cheese and entire bottle of ranch dressing together and pour evenly over chicken. Cover well with cheddar cheese and back for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this today. I hope it turns out okay! I'm not the cook you are Christa, but I'm getting better. LOL!

    ReplyDelete