Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Church Baby Shower (9/27/2009)

Sunday, some of our friends and family from church (Concord Baptist) threw us a baby shower for Cooper. There are SO many creative and talented ladies at our church and the decorations were the cutest I have ever seen! Everything turned out perfect! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! Unfortunately, Chris wasn't able to be there. His birthday was the same day as the shower and he had taken a fishing trip to Apalachicola with some of his friends from work. He was able to see all the great pictures (Thanks, Tiffany!) and gifts when he got home last night. Here are a few pictures from the shower.







This is the area that was set up for me to open gifts.


The food tables - the food was delicious (as usual!).





This is a picture of me with Cooper's grandmother's (Chris' mom on the left and my mom on the right).



How cute were these front door decorations?


Our dear friend Evelyn made this table decoration using children's rainboots. I think that this is the absolute cutest idea that I have ever seen! So creative!


The candy pacifier tree. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment